Online Clinical Psychologist + Accredited CBT Therapist in Hampshire and Surrey

Helping adults and children with low mood, anxiety and other mental health difficulties

Moving forward can start now....

Hello, my name is Dr Ben Mead and I’m a Clinical Psychologist, Accredited Cognitive Behavioural (CBT) therapist and Counsellor. Qualified for over a decade now, I have a high level of experience in offering online therapy to both adults and children with the following difficulties:




Low self-esteem


Low confidence

Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)

Sleep difficulties

Relationship difficulties (including break-ups)

Social anxiety

Health anxiety

Exam stress

I offer secure, encrypted online sessions to help you easily incorporate therapy sessions into your life. Although different from the traditional idea of travelling to see your therapist at a clinic, research has shown that online therapy is at least as effective as face to face sessions (Eclinicalmedicine/The Lancet, 2020). I've certainly found this too in my practice and I hope you will as well.

I recognise though that it can be tricky to know whether online therapy is for you. Therefore, I do offer face-to-face appointments at my clinic in Basingstoke (Hampshire) and at a GP surgery in Guildford (Surrey) should you wish to change approach or have initial sessions in person. [COVID update: Please note that face to face appointments are not currently available and all appointments are online]

Contact Me

I’ve tried to include the most common questions on my FAQ page. However, any questions, whether about therapy, how online treatment works, or anything else, please feel free to contact me and I would be more than happy to speak to you.